• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

“See, this is why Gebbia shouldn’t have transferred!”

I will vouche for ***. He's the most knowledgeable and experienced poster on this board. I've never known him to be wrong on anything he's posted. He and I have exchanged enough posts and messages for me to believe I know who he really is.

In that respect, I would take his word 100% of the time until he proves he's incorrect on anything related to Husker football. And that, my friend, will never happen. ;)
Oh I don’t doubt he has knowledge of Husker football, and ties to the program. I will however call BS on anyone claiming that out of 100+ 18-21 year olds from the “me me me” generation, none of them thought that the way TG left was a DBag move.

One doesn’t need to be married to know that leaving someone at the alter is a douchey move, even if it is what is best for them. The same can be said for douchey moves by players. One doesn’t need to be a player to spot a douchey move, and one who tries to discredit someone’s opinions on such doucheyness because they are “just a fan” is kind of douchey as well.

Last edited:

Oh I don’t doubt he has knowledge of Husker football, and ties to the program. I will however call BS on anyone claiming that out of 100+ 18-21 year olds from the “me too” generation, none of them thought that the way TG left was a DBag move.

One doesn’t need to be married to know that leaving someone at the alter is a douchey move, even if it is what is best for them. The same can be said for douchey moves by players. One doesn’t need to be a player to spot a douchey move, and one who tries to discredit someone’s opinions on such doucheyness because they are “just a fan” is kind of douchey as well.
What's douchy is continuing to try and make a point over and over again. No one cares that you're butt hurt at getting called out. Move along to the next triggering event snowflake.

Oh I don’t doubt he has knowledge of Husker football, and ties to the program. I will however call BS on anyone claiming that out of 100+ 18-21 year olds from the “me me me” generation, none of them thought that the way TG left was a DBag move.

I hear what you're saying. I think that issue is simply a matter of perception and opinion. Either way, he's no longer here, so let's just let the kid alone and wish him well. I'm 44 years old and still do stupid things. No way I'm holding that against a 20 something year old.

What's douchy is continuing to try and make a point over and over again. No one cares that you're butt hurt at getting called out. Move along to the next triggering event snowflake.

Who is but hurt If you don’t want to read move along.

I hear what you're saying. I think that issue is simply a matter of perception and opinion. Either way, he's no longer here, so let's just let the kid alone and wish him well. I'm 44 years old and still do stupid things. No way I'm holding that against a 20 something year old.

I thought it was odd that the thread was started at all, and equally surprised that some were surprised at the conversation that said thread started.

I will vouche for ***. He's the most knowledgeable and experienced poster on this board. I've never known him to be wrong on anything he's posted. He and I have exchanged enough posts and messages for me to believe I know who he really is.

In that respect, I would take his word 100% of the time until he proves he's incorrect on anything related to Husker football. And that, my friend, will never happen. ;)
:Banana:

Last edited by a moderator:

okay

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back