• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

“See, this is why Gebbia shouldn’t have transferred!”

Yeah it’s a GD shame that Gebbia didn’t stick around at DONU and wait for AM to get injured. Never mind there is a chance it doesn’t happen. Or that it’s a free society and the NCAA put up a portal for athletes to find a better situation for THEM. Gebbia should have simply stayed for the fans enjoyment. Entitlement in its finest hour...

Last edited:

Agree. That said, they have mapped out when they are going to get kids their four games. Or why not Bunch?
They had already decided who would be next in line if Vedral went down, and told him to be ready. End of story.

Everything could be judged better if every center snap wasn't a crap shoot. The run by Robinson almost didn't happen since the snap almost went out into right field. Vedral had to make a great play to even get to the bad snap he got. That has to be in the minds of every QB every snap, so they simply lose about a half second every play, making even less time for good decisions, let alone implementing good decisions. Until Jurgens is removed after a bad snap at some point, he's going to have a hard time learning. I'd rather have a consistent good snap with a blocker that might not be as good, then a potentially good blocker who just throws it back there somewhere.

The best description I have for when I watch AM this year is half-hearted. He just doesn't seem to be competing this year. There was a run yesterday where even the announcer said last year he would have made a cut, and been gone, this year he sat down. When you watch Vedral, he was decisive, and energetic the opposite of AM this year. I agree he has a huge upside, but something is holding him back. It looks like he is just trying to get thru his time here, and make it to the draft in one piece.

And thank you for providing us with the opinion of every player and coach.
I will vouche for ***. He's the most knowledgeable and experienced poster on this board. I've never known him to be wrong on anything he's posted. He and I have exchanged enough posts and messages for me to believe I know who he really is.

In that respect, I would take his word 100% of the time until he proves he's incorrect on anything related to Husker football. And that, my friend, will never happen. ;)

I will vouche for ***. He's the most knowledgeable and experienced poster on this board. I've never known him to be wrong on anything he's posted. He and I have exchanged enough posts and messages for me to believe I know who he really is.

In that respect, I would take his word 100% of the time until he proves he's incorrect on anything related to Husker football. And that, my friend, will never happen. ;)
He doesnt like squat machines, that disqualifies his expertise right there IMO. :thumbsup:

The best description I have for when I watch AM this year is half-hearted. He just doesn't seem to be competing this year. There was a run yesterday where even the announcer said last year he would have made a cut, and been gone, this year he sat down. When you watch Vedral, he was decisive, and energetic the opposite of AM this year. I agree he has a huge upside, but something is holding him back. It looks like he is just trying to get thru his time here, and make it to the draft in one piece.

Good God

Rat? Is that you? Hello?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back