• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

“Fixable problems”

Hopefully the players who wouldn’t or couldn’t make these efforts are gone——and SF has a roster who will respond to fixables. We shall see.

When will they get fixed? Like a broken record. Penalties, turnovers, no pressure of the edge and blow out losses. When does it end? Improvement? Where?

Been a loyal fan for over 70 years. Hard to swallow the embarrassment and excuses.
Its called youth and depth, we have them.
The youth will learn, the replacements wont cause fall off in our depth.

For years we didnt have depth, we now do, but too many jucos,still, and we are very young.

Im of the mind, keep watching, its going to get better, not maybe, not next year, but this year.

For years we didnt have depth, we now do, but too many jucos,still, and we are very young.

Im of the mind, keep watching, its going to get better, not maybe, not next year, but this year.
Glad you are optimistic. I don’t see it happening anytime soon. It is always the same old tune. I question the depth, talent and the youth excuses.

When will they get fixed? Like a broken record. Penalties, turnovers, no pressure off of the edge and blow out losses. When does it end? Improvement? Where?

Been a loyal fan for over 70 years. Hard to swallow the embarrassment and excuses.

Well, you can either watch or not.

It was mentioned that Nebraska has 70 FR and RFR. I thought they also meant sophomores so I went to our roster and started counting FR, RFR, AND Sophs......got into the 60's, counting those 3 groups, and stopped at #47 on the roster....so I do believe we have 70 FR and RFR, though it also includes walk ons. That is a young team......

When will they get fixed? Like a broken record. Penalties, turnovers, no pressure off of the edge and blow out losses. When does it end? Improvement? Where?

Pal the only silver lining I see for you is you don't have that many years left to swallow ;)

Last edited:

It’s hard to believe that we let a team like Ohio State beat us. Coming off 9 wins over the last two seasons, we were poised to absolutely destroy them. We had them right where we wanted them. But somehow, we blew it. I think most people had penciled this one in as a win for us. :rolleyes:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back