• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

“Disrespected Colorado”

My daughters boyfriend texted me an hour or so ago that he heard Deion has been offered an NFL contract to coach in the NFL next season?

Is this BS?

A lot of what I get from him is.

Last edited:

FB_IMG_1694785979929.jpg

From a fans perspective, over the last 40 yrs as a sports fan, Deion Sanders is in my top 5 all time of athletes I have no respect for
And his son is just like him
Its a sad day when kids consider him someone to follow
Hes actually a great example to parents around to country to show young people how not to act and who you dont want your kids to grow up to be like.
Kids take a look at Barry Sanders. Thats who you should be emulating
In complete agreement. The way he acted with the press after the win over UNL was sickening. Also, he is out there making commercials, as if he is still on the field making great catches for a living. He should be focusing on his team, not his pocketbook. All he cares about is, "hey, look at me!"

My daughters boyfriend texted me an hour or so ago that he heard Deion has been offered an NFL contract to coach in the NFL next season?

Is this BS?

I'd have to think an NFL owner would at least want to see how the season plays out.

They fold like a cheap suit and it ain't happening. They win 10 games like half our fans think they will and who knows?

That said, I can't believe pro's are going to respond to his crap. You'll have a portion of the roster eat it up and a bigger portion wishing he'd just shut up. I think he knows that and stays at the FBS level.

I'd have to think an NFL owner would at least want to see how the season plays out.

They fold like a cheap suit and it ain't happening. They win 10 games like half our fans think they will and who knows?

That said, I can't believe pro's are going to respond to his crap. You'll have a portion of the roster eat it up and a bigger portion wishing he'd just shut up. I think he knows that and stays at the FBS level.
And they will tell him to his face. Can Neon handle that?

Is this BS?

Some NFL owner might take a chance on him, but I'm not sure he's really a fit there. In college, he can use his star power to recruit and that's just not the setup in the NFL. Would a free agent here or there take less $$ to play for Deion? Maybe, but not enough of them to make a difference and definitely not year over year.

Colorado state just disrespected DS

I’m betting every team does especially SC

If Shedeur has to "manufacture" a disrespect for each team they play this year he's going to have to be pretty inventive, it's a long season.

I think he'll surprise some folks with how many things he can be offended by.

If there is a trophy for 'Most Offended of The Year' in college football, he's got to be the front runner.

Kid's got an amazing ability to be offended. Next level, really.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back