• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

You Know It's a Sad State of Affairs When.... (NU-IU Game Thread)

Is it true there were only 8600 fans at the game? For the first time Indiana comes to town???

Is it true there were only 8600 fans at the game? For the first time Indiana comes to town???

I forgot to check the attendance #'s, but holy smokes, that sucks. Talk about a fan base that doesn't care anymore. There will always be the die-hards, but that's about 5,000 empty seats, for a ranked Indiana. I think it's safe to say that the close proximity of the Big 12 North schools helped in some of the attendance #'s over the past few years.

I forgot to check the attendance #'s, but holy smokes, that sucks. Talk about a fan base that doesn't care anymore. There will always be the die-hards, but that's about 5,000 empty seats, for a ranked Indiana. I think it's safe to say that the close proximity of the Big 12 North schools helped in some of the attendance #'s over the past few years.

Not sure the close big 12 schools really made a diff. There were plenty of Indiana fans there. Maybe not as much as an Iowa St but they were their in force. In the past never felt like the influx of KU fans was as strong as it could have been becuase that is one game the Huskers fans decided to go to.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back