• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

With Scott Frost as coach, Matt Davison says, Nebraska will have team fans can be proud of

It's incredible that all these so often self proclaimed mental giants...all believe we are the same person....:Facepalm:

Have a great Friday Paramus!

200w.gif

where did I say I hate anything....just because I dont have a hard on for SF does not mean I don't like him because I do. I just do not idolize sport figures.

But when you attempt to ridicule those who do, it ain't love.

If someone gets more excited about SF than you, its OK to be happy for them...you can choose to do that.

Last edited:
But when you attempt to ridicule those who do, it ain't love.

If someone gets more excited about SF than you, its OK to be happy for them.
I'm happy. and you"re right we can be happy together ..Sing it with me

If I should call you up, invest a dime
And you say you belong to me and ease my mind
Imagine how the world could be, so very fine
So happy together

I can't see me lovin' nobody but you
For all my life
When you're with me, the skies'll be blue
For all my life

Me and you and you and me
No matter how they toss the dice, it had to be
The only one for me is you, and you for me
So happy together

Last edited:

I'm happy. and you"re right we can be happy together ..Sing it with me

I can't see me lovin' nobody but you
For all my life
When you're with me, the skies'll be blue
For all my life

Thanks Pops, but I think I'll pass. I'd rather create my blue skies with someone else.

500_F_175907730_VL9O92pTlCS3tRXUMjwmoK1ei680s3KE.jpg

Last edited:
not really. Most of the time, timing sequence. I used paint.net + plugins animated GIF ..... poor man Adobe Photoshop. Unlimited layers.

Regardless, I was very impressed with it. I am one of those technically handicapped people. Thanks for creating it. Your gif gives me an additional entertainment option.

:Biggrin:

But its not quite as good as a hit from the 50s or early 60s.

Last edited:
This has been the problem since the last of TO's recruits left. The players slowly got soft and didn't do the work necessary. Too many choirboy's, not enough tough guys. SF will get that changed for sure. Soon, we will be the toughest team in every game we play, and you can't ask for more than that.

In today's LJS article - Eric Chinander said

“When the competition is high, tough guys win. Tough guys win always.”

As the coaches evaluate the players, we know one thing they will be looking for.

"Why should I? They don't wear helmets at Nebraska!"

th

Last edited:

"Why should I? They don't wear helmets at Nebraska!"

th

LOL! Butkus ..... no helmet-to-helmet penalty !!

Seriously, C.T.E. symptoms increased year after year but yet modern helmets are much more safe. Why? Could be not football or boxing but cellphone users (radiation).
300px-Chronic_Traumatic_Encephalopathy.png

chronic traumatic encephalopathy

Last year, Jake LaMotta died at age 95 .... liver cancer, not brain disease. Butkus pushing 80 years old and after open-heart surgery, he co-authored a book entitled The Cure For Heart Disease. No mention CTE.

Last edited:
LOL! Butkus ..... no helmet-to-helmet penalty !!

Seriously, C.T.E. symptoms increased year after year but yet modern helmets are much more safe. Why? Could be not football or boxing but cellphone users (radiation).
300px-Chronic_Traumatic_Encephalopathy.png

chronic traumatic encephalopathy

Last year, Jake LaMotta died at age 95 .... liver cancer, not brain disease. Butkus pushing 80 years old and after open-heart surgery, he co-authored a book entitled The Cure For Heart Disease. No mention CTE.

You are absolutely right. Helmets are essential for saftey. Plus Husker players and fans love the N on our helmet. But if he was told he had to, I'm sure Butkus would have played the game without a helmet and thought nothing of it. Butkus is the type of guy Chinander can appreciate

Chinander will be looking for loads of speed as well.

Last edited:
Seems to me I read somewhere that there were less head injuries/concussions with the old leather helmets. Players appeared to keep their heads from colliding, whereas with plastic helmets they think they are safer and don't worry about hitting head-on. There may be some truth in that. Maybe a new design for protection only, not head ramming, is in order.

where did I say I hate anything....just because I dont have a hard on for SF does not mean I don't like him because I do. I just do not idolize sport figures.
You were all-in with Riley. You and GFOA were BFFs with your Riley man-crushes.

I wish you had the same kind of enthusiasm for a coach that actually has a chance to be successful. But I'm sure you'll instead find a way to be edgy and cool and go against the grain.

You were all-in with Riley. You and GFOA were BFFs with your Riley man-crushes.

I wish you had the same kind of enthusiasm for a coach that actually has a chance to be successful. But I'm sure you'll instead find a way to be edgy and cool and go against the grain.
lol...I do. Best I have felt in a long time for the team.

The cloud shall pass and it will be sunny....sheesh

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back