• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

With Scott Frost as coach, Matt Davison says, Nebraska will have team fans can be proud of

Are you kidding me Pops?

insecure.gif
not at all

not at all

Really? It can't be normal for a person to fear SF Kool-Aid drinkers. But if that is how you are, then stay away from Memorial Stadium this April. I heard about 90,000 of them are going to be there.

Hooked on Huskers posted this. It's a brilliant piece of work. I'll bet he put considerable time and effort into it. It appears he has a Bill Moos/SF man crush. Does that scare you, Pops?

AA_NUROCKET.gif

Don't be afraid, Pops. SF Kool-aid drinkers don't bite. It's all in your imagination.

tumblr_nmzjsaKulZ1s2f16eo2_400.gif

Last edited:
Its OK Pops. Its normal for people to be in denial.

Hooked on Huskers posted this. It's a brilliant piece of work. I'll bet he put considerable time and effort into it. It appears he has a Bill Moos/SF man crush. Does that scare you, Pops?

AA_NUROCKET.gif

Don't be afraid, Pops. SF Kool-aid drinkers don't bite. It's all in your imagination.

tumblr_nmzjsaKulZ1s2f16eo2_400.gif

It's incredible that all these so often self proclaimed mental giants...all believe we are the same person....:Facepalm:

Have a great Friday Paramus!

It's incredible that all these so often self proclaimed mental giants...all believe we are the same person....:Facepalm:

Have a great Friday Paramus!

They love to hate. Its hard for them to find things to hate during the good times created by Moos and SF, but they never stop trying. They really have to reach these days.

SarcasticWastefulEmu-max-1mb.gif

Its sad, but I doubt they will ever see the light. Like rats, they prefer the darkness.

You are showing a great deal of love toward the light that has come to Lincoln. Keep going, Bro. Stay in the light. The darkness will try to suck you in, but you have to resist it.

Last edited:

They love to hate. Its hard for them to find things to hate during the good times created by Moos and SF, but they never stop trying. They really have to reach these days.

Its sad, but I doubt they will ever see the light. Like rats, they prefer the darkness.

You are showing a great deal of love toward the light that has come to Lincoln. Keep going, Bro. Stay in the light. The darkness will try to suck you in, but you have to resist it.

No issues there ....I know the One Light.

No issues there ....I know the One Light.

As do Scott Frost and Troy Walters. SF wants us to get to know the great people on his coaching staff. This is a great video for getting to know Coach Troy Walters.

He gives all the credit for his success to his Lord and Saviour, his fellow coaches, and his players. It's not about him.

Last edited:

The tenure of Riley should end the debate as to giving coaches over 4-5 years when they take over a new school. If Riley had been allowed to stay another year, there is no question in my mind that we would have bottomed out even more and had even more difficulty in getting out. His tenure permeated not just the W/L record, but the character, attitude, and malaise that brought the team spiraling to its worst performance. After three years, it was plain to see that the Huskers would not improve. No amount of time would do that under him. Sometimes you just know.
I couldn't imagine what 2018 would have looked like under MR.

This is a great article! He serts realistic expectations for the the road back for the Huskers! He points out that success will require making some changes in the character of this team and that may take more time than some may realize.
Uh, there are definitely most B1G teams which the Huskers figure to surpass. Especially in the West. This team will spring back far quicker than the team they all just left. Winning right off will send the Huskers into contention this year, and will likely cause a huge contention by 2020! Winning better the next two seasons will erupt the Huskers to win/contend in the West for as long as we have these coaches!

As do Scott Frost and Troy Walters. SF wants us to get to know the great people on his coaching staff. This is a great video for getting to know Coach Troy Walters.

He gives all the credit for his success to his Lord and Saviour, his fellow coaches, and his players. It's not about him.

Great Video Paramus! Thanks for posting.... so fired up about the future of Husker Football..... (how can you not be)!

where did I say I hate anything....just because I dont have a hard on for SF does not mean I don't like him because I do. I just do not idolize sport figures.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back