• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Who makes biggest jump in progress?

I think Mo Washington. Last year he got hear late and by his own admission had not worked out because he was focused on getting his grades straight. Imagine what he can do with a full year of working out. I think a beast is in the making.

Lots of options here...

Offense:
Washington
Woodyard
Hunt
Williams
Stoll
Jurgens
Miller

Defense:
Stille
Ferguson
Honas
Miller
Domann
Ferguson
Dixon
Tannor
Williams

I was thinking Tannor, forgot about Dixon - did he get hurt last year or just not get d figured out?

Lots of options here...

Offense:
Washington
Woodyard
Hunt
Williams
Stoll
Jurgens
Miller

Defense:
Stille
Ferguson
Honas
Miller
Domann
Ferguson
Dixon
Tannor
Williams
I liked your list, so I was looking for names that were left off. Besides all of the new people coming in, what's your take on Miles Jones, Cam Jones, and CJ Smith? Those are the skill players that I thought of who were NOT on your lists, so I'm curious what you know about how they're doing.

I'm not courageous enough to make any predictions beyond the obvious, but I can tell you which positions would most benefit the Huskers to have some breakout seasons: Center, Noseguard, Safeties. If anybody steps into those positions and is considered a wonderful surprise, that should result in more wins, I'd assume.

I'm not courageous enough to make any predictions beyond the obvious, but I can tell you which positions would most benefit the Huskers to have some breakout seasons: Center, Noseguard, Safeties. If anybody steps into those positions and is considered a wonderful surprise, that should result in more wins, I'd assume.

giphy.gif

C

I liked your list, so I was looking for names that were left off. Besides all of the new people coming in, what's your take on Miles Jones, Cam Jones, and CJ Smith? Those are the skill players that I thought of who were NOT on your lists, so I'm curious what you know about how they're doing.
Well, in an effort to be right I listed over a dozen people.

The unfortunate thing for those 3 is they all had major injuries. Will all depend how they recover.

Rahmir Johnson is going to turn some heads during fall practice. He’s going to push for playing time.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back