• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Wandale Robinson Commits To Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wandale knows there's opportunity for him. Greg Bell, Devine Ozigbo, and Maurice Washington are our leading ball carriers. Further, it's JD spielman then Tyjon Lindsey at the Duck spot and i'm not sure if Lindsey will stick around for 2019. Robinson can step in immediately I would think and play.
If I were a bettin’ man I’d say Lindsey is gone. Seems like the top 2 Riley era recruits are going to be riding pine henceforth.

Would be nice to get a couple victories in the win column to help show the recruits that the team is making progress. Hopefully the victories are right around the corner. :thumbsup:

Perhaps they're more honest in Kentucky vs. Ohio.....

https://lettermenrow.com/ohio-state...al-visit-wandale-robinson-cavon-butler-offer/

Freshman wide receiver Blue Smith was Robinson’s host and he left campus around 3:00 p.m. on Sunday afternoon. The visit to Ohio State was the fifth official visit for Robinson, and though I know you can never truly count Alabama out, to me, this recruitment appears to be boiling down to Ohio State and Kentucky. A decision date has been set for Nov. 1.

My 247Sports.com crystal ball remains on Ohio State until I’m told otherwise.

Perhaps they're more honest in Kentucky vs. Ohio.....

https://lettermenrow.com/ohio-state...al-visit-wandale-robinson-cavon-butler-offer/

Freshman wide receiver Blue Smith was Robinson’s host and he left campus around 3:00 p.m. on Sunday afternoon. The visit to Ohio State was the fifth official visit for Robinson, and though I know you can never truly count Alabama out, to me, this recruitment appears to be boiling down to Ohio State and Kentucky. A decision date has been set for Nov. 1.

My 247Sports.com crystal ball remains on Ohio State until I’m told otherwise.
I can only imagine their surprise when he chooses us on Nov. 1st. :nod:

Starting to look like Wandale Robinson will be this years version of Darnay Holmes (2017) and Bookie Radley-Hiles (2018) in terms of a guy that seemed like a Husker lean at one point, a guy fans spent months drooling over what he could do at Nebraska, only to end up elsewhere.

Starting to look like Wandale Robinson will be this years version of Darnay Holmes (2017) and Bookie Radley-Hiles (2018) in terms of a guy that seemed like a Husker lean at one point, a guy fans spent months drooling over what he could do at Nebraska, only to end up elsewhere.

Looks like Ohio State bound unless there is a drastic change between now and 1 November.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back