• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Walk-on Luke Reimer is N

Incredible in today’s market tuition has nearly tripled over the past 25 years. It’s a very expensive decision great for the Huskers but not so sure it’s the right one for him. He’s walking away from a full scholarship however if he can play he’s going to be given every chance to win a scholarship by this staff.

Yup. He's betting on his work ethic and ability. Hope he pulls it off!!

Nice get. Need more LBs with great instincts combined with the athleticism. One without the other hasn't panned out all that well in the last few years.

Coach Jackson not happy at all.

I wouldn't be either lol. This kid can play. He'll contribute at Nebraska before it's all said and done. This is the kind of homerun walk-on Nebraska needs to bring in. I can't believe he didn't get more FBS attention. He should have several offers from teams in the MAC. Reminds me of getting Moses Bryant in that he's a FBS caliber kid walking on.

Frost is getting some really nice walk-ons these first couple years. Joey Johnson, AJ Forbes, Isaiah Stalbird, Colton Feist, Ryan Schommer, Simon Otte...

His film looks really good. I was talking to a parent at Skutt who said Epperson is getting very little attention. I assume because of size? He could be a good pickup. Has he even been offered a preferred walkon "?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back