• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Walk-on Luke Reimer is N

Awesome news!

I don't think people fully appreciate the financial commitment required when a kid walks away from even a partial scholarship to walk on at Nebraska.

Hope he has a great career at NU.

Awesome news!

I don't think people fully appreciate the financial commitment required when a kid walks away from even a partial scholarship to walk on at Nebraska.

Incredible in today’s market tuition has nearly tripled over the past 25 years. It’s a very expensive decision great for the Huskers but not so sure it’s the right one for him. He’s walking away from a full scholarship however if he can play he’s going to be given every chance to win a scholarship by this staff.

Awesome news!

Incredible in today’s market tuition has nearly tripled over the past 25 years. It’s a very expensive decision great for the Huskers but not so sure it’s the right one for him. He’s walking away from a full scholarship however if he can play he’s going to be given every chance to win a scholarship by this staff.

Kid seems to play faster than what im assuming his 40 time may be. Sheds blocks well, nice technique keeping distance between he and the defender, and takes good angles. Doesnt hurt that he obviously loves to hit. Put some weight on that boy and we've got some homegrown flavor at LB.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back