• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ultimate Music Thread

Man, Great experience. The one thing I wish here was that Enthwistle was playing Bass. They played and jammed this song.... Good stuff indeed.

I will try to post the song that I thought that both Clutch and Primus played/sounded the best to me later tonight, if I am able...... Should be an epic show.

I will try to post the song that I thought that both Clutch and Primus played/sounded the best to me later tonight, if I am able...... Should be an epic show.
Virtually impossible for me to do that, I would have to essentially post the whole concert. A lot of the Primus tunes, I couldn't even begin to tell you the titles to, but the show was awesome. Being a Clutch fan since about 1995, and this being the first time I've caught them live, I was wholly impressed. Neil Fallon, man, what a voice this dude has. And he is extremely animated in his singing. I hope that Clutch comes back around soon, as I would love to see them perform again.

Perhaps the highlight was going from Electric Worry straight into E-xray Visions, and The Regulator.

The Company Band, Fallon is the singer of course. Good stuff.

Last edited:

A Scorpions song came on the other day and a friend asked me if I liked them, and I responded yes. He didn't care for them all that much, and I told him about the stuff that didn't get a lot of air play here in America. This being one of my faves from these guys. Magical tune.

This was one of my first cassettes, still holds a special place in my heart.

Well, since this thread is really winding down, I am going to post a two-fer from Zakk Wylde. I totally dig his slow/moody stuff. I seen him live with Experience Hendrix and he essentially stole that show. Hopefully, I get to see him with Black Label Society sometime soon.... This is a killer tune.

A classic with classical backup musicians.

HTTP2RhdGEud2hpY2RuLmNvbS9pbWFnZXMvMzQyOTkwMzAvZ2lmcy1hbmltYXRpb24tcmloYW5uYS1yaGlhbm5hLWdpcmwtc21pbGUtY2xhcC1oYW5kc19sYXJnZS5naWYlog.gif

Younger peeps on here that have not heard some of these songs, this may not be the best place to start, or, it may well in fact, be the place.....

I think a few of you will dig this... RR? I think you posted a song a while back from these dudes... here is a KEXP 36 minute concert..... good stuff, enjoy.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back