• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Tim miles has been fired

Thanks Coach. I'm sorry you could never get the roster issues figured out and balanced. Seemed like it was unbalanced from the beginning and always lead to instability in the program. You've been a stand-up guy, took care of the kids the right way, represented the University well and coached the heck out of the defense. I hope you learned positive things you can build on in the future at UNL. I'll watch your future endeavors as a fan.

https://nebraska.rivals.com/news/tim-miles-fired-after-seven-seasons

interesting:
He produced 10 all-conference selections, including two first-teamers in Terran Petteway and James Palmer Jr., and recruited Nebraska’s first ever Rivals150 prospect (Jacob Hammond), top-100 player (Glynn Watson), and former five-star (Isaac Copeland via transfer).

Last edited:

Live forever in our hearts and minds? I hope not. Let's hope it's just a footnote to something much better. If it is something that lives forever that means we haven't done much to top it.
Maybe that's what it means. Or maybe it was the moment when people said "golly, Nebraska can be big time. Look at this place, look at this team!" it was the beginning of what's to come.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back