• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Super Regionals

Stetson leads the country in ERA @ 2.56, Tenn Tech leads ths country in Batting ave. @ .342, and 128 Hrs this year :wow:

Last edited:

Would love to see Washington beat OSU. NC is the first team to punch their ticket to Omaha.

We have had season tix to this event since I was 11. I LOVE this tourney and always make the trek back every June. Such a great time! College sports are the best.

Tennessee Tech has scored 3 runs in the top of the 5th and are still batting. Texas just brought in a new pitcher. Tennessee Tech leads 5-3 with 2 outs in the top of the 5th.

Texas bringing in their 3rd pitcher of the game. Tennessee Tech with bases loaded and 1 out in the top of the 6th.

Tenessee Tech's starting pitcher walked the first two batters in the bottom of the 6th on 8 straight pitches. The reliever who came in for him then struck out the side. Tennessee Tech still leads 5-3 after 6 innings.

Tennessee Tech has bases loaded with 0 outs in the top of the 8th. New pitcher coming in for the Longhorns.

Texas brought in their stud closer and held Tennessee Tech scoreless in the top of the 8th. Still 5-4 going to the bottom of the 8th.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back