• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Stanley Morgan/Antonio Reed Arrested.

It won't be 2 games for either player - that would take them out of the Oregon game. DONU has sold its soul before in an attempt to become relevant again, so this shouldn't be any different.

Agree it will be one game, but it won't have anything to do with who we play in the 2nd game. A precedent under Riley has been set. Brandon Reilly got a DUI last summer and only missed the opener, no way Morgan misses more time for what is in, IMO, a lesser offense

You kinda contradicted yourself here. Not saying they were in the right to break the law, just that they're more likely to be caught. I never have, it's nearly impossible for me to get pulled over because I'm a white guy in a Subaru, even the Mexican guy who illegally tinted my windows said the same. When I asked him if it was okay to tint my windows below the legal limit, he said (paraphrasing) "you're a white guy driving a Subaru, you'll be fine. If it was me..." I have privileges most don't, but unlike many, at least I admit it.
Depends on the state regarding tint. Try tinting well beyond legal in Connecticut and I'll guarantee you'll get stopped sooner or later. Don't care if you're black, white, brown, red or purple. If the tint is dark enough how would the officer know your race anyway? As a former/retired CT state police officer we carried tint meters to check because many gang bangers were hiding illegal things (like themselves) with dark tint.

It's however a very legitimate reason for stopping a vehicle in this state. BTW how freaken stupid could our players be having their weed on full DISPLAY as the smoke rolls out the window? They were begging to get stopped with out of state plates because that happens in almost every state.

Not the crime of century and hopefull both players will simply pay for breaking teams rules and move on!

Last edited:

21.4 grams of weed? Sounds like he was gonna bring enough back to hold him over through the season. Lol. Just wow.
21.4 grams for a whole season.

Mike-Tyson-clapping-and-laughing.gif

That's like a months supply in college. If you don't share.

It won't be 2 games for either player - that would take them out of the Oregon game. DONU has sold its soul before in an attempt to become relevant again, so this shouldn't be any different.
Should be just running some gassers in practice. They got the equivalency of a ticket for loitering.

I've done worse. Drank a beer last night.
HOW MUCH DID YOU HAVE IN YOUR POSSESSION?!?!?!

Getting pulled over with a six pack would be intent to distribute. And people would be saying 6 beers would last you a whole season.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back