• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked SDE 3* Casey Rogers is ALL N

Status
Not open for further replies.

WOW! He can flat out motor for a big guy, appears to have really good balance also. Looks promising as a DE.

Kid appears to be a long strider, hard to gauge his actual speed but it looks like he's got an extra gear for a big dude. Seems to have soft hands and good upper torso control if we're looking at him as a TE. Reading his interview about his offers he seems excited for the Nebraska visit and offer, hope we can close him and get his commit. GBR

Kid appears to be a long strider, hard to gauge his actual speed but it looks like he's got an extra gear for a big dude. Seems to have soft hands and good upper torso control if we're looking at him as a TE. Reading his interview about his offers he seems excited for the Nebraska visit and offer, hope we can close him and get his commit. GBR
Frost and staff have closed well...looking for more of that this weekend.

4_7855668.jpg

I've always been a fan of winged beavers.

The question for this guy is how bad is the competition he is going against? Terrible or average?

This brings up a good topic/debate. Do you take a player who has done well against tough competition over a player who has great measureables, but has plated against inferior competition?

This brings up a good topic/debate. Do you take a player who has done well against tough competition over a player who has great measureables, but has plated against inferior competition?
I think a good player will be good no matter the competition he has played against. That is why Nebraska high school players get devalued and someone from say Texas, California etc. has played better competition yes but doesn't make them a better player

Last edited:

If you use the bolded as recruiting criteria, you would never recruit Nebraska, except for Class A. I played NE Class B and C and there are real good players there but, for the most part, the talent level leaves something to be desired. Heck, I was a 5'9" 170# All-State honorable mention (I was All-Conference) CENTER at Class C....but my football schollies were for Safety.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back