• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Scott Frost lands #1 Go5 recruiting class

I will state I hope Scott does well, I hope this Cordarrian situation goes well, hell, I hope all kids find the place they are happy had and become productive members of society. There will always be 'stinkers' in life and there is nothing we can do about it. I feel 'kum by ya' coming on.

Troll Troll Troll your boat...gently down the stream!

Have a Happy Valentines' Day Bilsker!

And if you ever decide to you want to stop being a grouchy old stick in the mud, I am sure I can help you find someone who is capable of exorcising your demons.

I'm serious!

In fact, I have a good exorcist in mind already....

VH-russian-style.jpg

Last edited:

Is it Scott Frost? Does he exorcise your demons real nice, Paramus?

Have a happy Valentine's day Chitown!

And although Keyshawn Johnson Sr thinks you are a fool (and I agree), I hope this message finds you well!

:Wave:

PS: I don't have any demons

Last edited:
Have a Happy Valentines' Day Bilsker!

And if you ever decide to you want to stop being a grouchy old stick in the mud, I am sure I can help you find someone who is capable of exorcising your demons.

I'm serious!

In fact, I have a good exorcist in mind already....

VH-russian-style.jpg

There isn't any ammo in that. Does he just yell at the demons? BOOM GO AWAY! BOOM!

Right, and when you take a four star RB that two schools kicked to the curb in their class because it's not looking like he was going to get in to inflate your class, you get the publicity you want (like this thread). You take that guy out and their class plummets, but I wouldn't cook the books like that.

He's doing what I would probably do, grab high caliber dudes that probably aren't qualifying and if they do you look like a genius, but either way you trick people into thinking you are recruiting at a higher level.

That being said, I am actually impressed with Frosts first year in Orlando. Looks to be doing well in my opinion.

After all the talk by you and HuskerNCorpus about multiple P5 teams backing off 4* running back Cordarrian Richardson because he might have been involved in academic fraud and probably would not qualify academically...after your accusations that SF only offered him to make his recruiting class look better (even though the UCF RB coach Ryan Held said he worked hard to get him for his power).... after everybody said that he would have to go the JUCO route... we see that Corrdarian Richardson is participating in fall practice at UCF.

I guess that makes SF look like a genius...but it does not mean that he is a good recruiter. He just got lucky.

It sure is ironic that NU's 2017 class had 2 academic casualties while UCF's had none.

If you want to ***, you can now accuse MR of offering 4* Elijah Blades and 3* Deiontae Watts (2 academic risks) merely to make it appear he is a better recruiter than he really is...or as you so aptly put it...."to trick people into thinking he can recruit at a high level". You have that prerogative. You exercised that prerogative with SF. Now you can exercise it with MR. You have plenty of evidence! You can easily make that claim...all you need is a bit of "want to". Go for it!

I'll back you up 100%

:Cheer2:

I happen to think that SF and Ryan Held made an offer to Cordarrian Richardson merely because they thought he could help their team win games...not to boost their G5 recruiting class ranking from #2 to #1. But I guess you see it differently.

So ***, instead of lamenting about CR being a likely fail, you can now congratulate him for being a success! You have that prerogative.

Yep, Cordarrian Richardson is in a good place now. He is in a happy/positive/fun place where he can pursue his passion and become a leader and an achiever. Doesn't that make you feel good?

Last edited:
After all the talk by you and HuskerNCorpus about multiple P5 teams backing off 4* running back Cordarrian Richardson because he might have been involved in academic fraud and probably would not qualify academically...after your accusations that SF only offered him to make his recruiting class look better (even though the UCF RB coach Ryan Held said he worked hard to get him for his power).... after everybody said that he would have to go the JUCO route... we see that Corrdarian Richardson is participating in fall practice at UCF.

I guess that makes SF look like a genius...but it does not mean that he is a good recruiter. He just got lucky.

It sure is ironic that NU's 2017 class had 2 academic casualties while UCF's had none.

If you want to ***, you can now accuse MR of offering 4* Elijah Blades and 3* Deiontae Watts (2 academic risks) merely to make it appear he is a better recruiter than he really is...or as you so aptly put it...."to trick people into thinking he can recruit at a high level". You have that prerogative. You exercised that prerogative with SF. Now you can exercise it with MR. You have plenty of evidence! Go for it!

I'll back you up 100%

I happen to think that SF and Ryan Held made an offer to Cordarrian Richardson merely because they thought he could help their team win games...not to boost their G5 recruiting class ranking from #2 to #1. But I guess you see it differently.

So ***, instead of lamenting about CR being a likely fail, you can now congratulate him for being a success! You have that prerogative.

Yep, Cordarrian Richardson is in a good place now. He is in a happy/positive/fun place where he can pursue his passion and become a leader and an achiever. Doesn't that make you feel good?

Wow, just had to dig up an old thread to rub ***'s and HuskerNCorpus' face in it. Are you really that petty?

C

Wow, just had to dig up an old thread to rub ***'s and HuskerNCorpus' face in it. Are you really that petty?

C

I started I thread to recognize a worthy accomplishment by a former Husker. Those two came here and spit on it. Yes, I feel like I owe them both a generous piece of my mind.

The discussion generated by this thread came to a completion when fall camp began and CR found himself on the inside looking out, not on the outside looking in as the 2 trolls had projected with great conviction.

And as far your view of it goes...

l_05484660-fb4a-11e1-b06f-13c13bd00007.jpg

Last edited:

I started I thread to recognize a worthy accomplishment by a former Husker. Those two came here and spit on it. Yes, I feel like I owe them both a generous piece of my mind.

The topic of this thread came to a completion when fall camp began and CR found himself on the inside looking out, not on the outside looking in as the 2 trolls had projected with great conviction.

And as far your view of it goes...

l_05484660-fb4a-11e1-b06f-13c13bd00007.jpg

Yep, petty.

WWJD?

C

If you want to ***, you can now accuse MR of offering 4* Elijah Blades and 3* Deiontae Watts (2 academic risks) merely to make it appear he is a better recruiter than he really is...or as you so aptly put it...."to trick people into thinking he can recruit at a high level". You have that prerogative. You exercised that prerogative with SF. Now you can exercise it with MR. You have plenty of evidence! Go for it!

I'll back you up 100%

Some painful cogent points. Kudos.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back