• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Satisfaction or 2nd thoughts?

So none of the Gebbia decision defenders criticized Crouch when he ran back to Omaha after not being named a starter as a RFr?

... how about EC's change of heart?

just curious

--
as to the initial post/question... does TG feel villified? & more importantly, if he HAD slept on it and stayed, do we have a win (or two?) with him at the helm?
That is a good point. I listened to an interview with EC on the radio and could tell he was very uncomfortable discussing the situation. I would agree that his leaving for a day was selfish and lead to a very strained teammate situation with Bobby Newcombe. Eric, also admitted on the radio that he should have stayed a receiver in St. Louis instead of leaving. These kids have so many people in their ear and often times make changes that are not in their own long term interests. Change for changes sake is often a step backwards. Not always, but probably more often than not. Let's not forget that ultimately, they are 18-21 years kids.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back