• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Rivals 250 QB Adrian Martinez: Will visit 8 December: Update: Decision Coming In a couple of days

I'v said it a million times, but the top priority when switching schemes is finding a QB who fits. This kid is a perfect fit and very talented. Might be the #1 target for the staff since he is their top target at QB.

Which is why it was so awesome how Frost answered the question as to how he was going to adjust his offense to fit the Big10.

He isn't changing anything Husker nation(thankfully). You had better realize this quick.

He says this now, but he'll evolve if he needs to. I do think he'll tweak things a bit after a couple Novembers in the BIG.

a smart guy(compared to me) had a two part set of articles on huskermax about a month ago that I took in a nutshell basically frosts offense tries to outnumber the defense based on defensive alignment. it's a pass if they load the box and a run if they back off to cover the recievers. don't know what happened to those articles but wish they were back as I saved them the first time, then my computer went down and I lost them. help?

https://huskerchalktalk.com/2017/10/22/lets-talk-scott-frost/

https://huskerchalktalk.com/2017/10/24/talking-scott-frost-part-ii/

He says this now, but he'll evolve if he needs to. I do think he'll tweak things a bit after a couple Novembers in the BIG.
They put up 45 on Temple in Philly on Nov 18 with temps at about freezing and winds gusting in the high 20's. Yes, it was Temple, but it could have easily been 65 and we haven't put it on someone like that for some time.

They put up 45 on Temple in Philly on Nov 18 with temps at about freezing and winds gusting in the high 20's. Yes, it was Temple, but it could have easily been 65 and we haven't put it on someone like that for some time.
I would imagine they are prepared to run or throw with this offense. They will go with whatever works.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back