• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Report: Huskers 'firm' on a new hoops hire

giphy.gif

Lol...Miles is going to needlessly drag this thing on.

It’s not needlessly. Even if the AD is going to go “another direction”, this last 5 games is essentially an audition for teams who might want to hire Miles. Further, these players are playing their hearts out and trying to keep playing. We couldn’t ask for better ambassadors for the program and a demonstration of Husker toughness and pride.

Poor timing for the announcement. Moos said his evaluation would not be over until the season ended. He lied.
Lars tweeting it is not an announcement. He does this often. If it sticks...I was right. If the hire is made but the money or something else is wrong, he explains it away as the devil being in the details. If he’s wrong, well, they had him but he bugged out at the last minute-even Moos was surprised.

Calling Moos a liar based on this tweet is unfortunate.

Lars tweeting it is not an announcement. He does this often. If it sticks...I was right. If the hire is made but the money or something else is wrong, he explains it away as the devil being in the details. If he’s wrong, well, they had him but he bugged out at the last minute-even Moos was surprised.

Calling Moos a liar based on this tweet is unfortunate.
It will be unfortunate if the leak is true.

It will be unfortunate if the leak is true.
Wrong. Hoiberg would be a great hire and it would be sad if our AD wasn’t exploring options after he knew what was inevitable. He would be the only one in the country. Moos believes in letting coaches finish out the season unless he is firing for cause from what I can see. That he probably made the decision 8 or 10 or 6 games ago in his mind isn’t a big deal and politics go with the territory.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back