• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Predict Nebraska's Bowl Destination

Where Will Nebraska Go Bowling?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskerWeatherman

Feral Cat
20 Year Member
While I believe there's only two logical choices, let's see who feels otherwise.

Pick the bowl game.

(This will be a poll -- so hold on a minute if it doesn't appear immediately!)

I really wanted to pick the Insight but that would be............................
harp.jpg

I'm gonna say Outback against UGA or So.Carolina. I have a feeling the CapitalOne will land Arkansas and maybe Michigan State or Michigan.

I say the HUSKERS play in the Capital One bowl against South Carolina.

I'm with you - those that are saying Insight are basing it purely on a web page that accidently got pushed live. I already explained clearly how something like that can happen.

anyone who picks insight is a TOOL.

I am a tool... I just dont want to be disappointed. I have a feeling Mich State will be chosen over us (way ahead of us in the polls) and Mich will not be in BCS. I think our 20 rank will effect us more than we think. Of course this is just my opinion

I am a tool... I just dont want to be disappointed. I have a feeling Mich State will be chosen over us (way ahead of us in the polls) and Mich will not be in BCS. I think our 20 rank will effect us more than we think. Of course this is just my opinion

+1 on this

Michighan is BCS elgible now....#12 in the Coaches Poll and probally will be about the same in the Harris Poll and if you look at their SOS they should be a lock even with the computers....and the Capitol One has pretty much said they would bypass MSU for Nebraska....as they played there last year and got beat 49-7 by Alabama....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Back