• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

OLB/DB Breon Dixon transfers from Mississippi (Signed and enrolled: Was a 4-star in 2017 class)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is true. But I also recall that UCF could very easily have won 2-3 more games in Frost’s 1st season. So I think, at minimum, he will have the team more competitive against the better teams we play, than Riley did. That’ll be good to start with.

UCF does not play a meat grinder schedule like the B1G. As long as they show progress and are in every game I will be happy.

Last edited:

NU was 4-8 last year. Let's be honest, 2018 will be gravy compared to that

I agree but there are a lot of folks who are looking at a 10 win season and not realizing we will be completely rebuilding a program from top to bottom with at best a QB who has a few snaps and at worst one who does not at the 1A level. Not to mention a murders row road schedule. Honestly 6-6/7-5 would be a good season with all of that taken into account. I see year three as the year we start to make our move.

Last edited:
Back to Dixon a huge pickup as he is the kind of LaVonte David talent we have been missing since he left for the NFL. A spreed guy who with a lot of moxy and football smarts.

Can not underestimate how important is commit is.

Back to Dixon a huge pickup as he is the kind of LaVonte David talent we have been missing since he left for the NFL. A spreed guy who with a lot of moxy and football smarts.

I agree RR. He is the one I thought would commit first this weekend. He digs it and wants to be here.

Last edited:
I'll take 6-6 (or better) if I can see a consistent effort, improvement throughout the season, and good coaching / game management.

NU let some 'winnable' games get away from them these last couple years like the game at Illinois a couple years ago ...

I'll take 6-6 (or better) if I can see a consistent effort, improvement throughout the season, and good coaching / game management.

NU let some 'winnable' games get away from them these last couple years like the game at Illinois a couple years ago ...

Agree and that was my point 100%

We probably have several of these types already on the team but they were shackled by the former scheme.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back