• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

OK State NT Darrion Daniels To Grad Transfer To NU ( Older brother of Damion Daniels)

Looks like he has played all 4 years with this season the least because of a hand injury. Nice pickup at a position of need.

Here is a question for the posters in the know:

Daniels never redshirted and only played in four games this year. Even though he is a grad transfer, could he possibly have two years left or is a grad transfer automatically a one year deal?

Daniels never redshirted and only played in four games this year. Even though he is a grad transfer, could he possibly have two years left or is a grad transfer automatically a one year deal?

A grad transfer would have two years of immediate eligibility if he graduated from the first school in three years and met the criteria for a redshirt in one of those three seasons.

In this case, it sounds like Daniels played in parts of four seasons, one of which must have qualified for a redshirt season. So in his case, he just has one year to play.

Never mind. That makes no sense as he has already played three leaving one year left.

tenor.gif

I know nothing about the Cowboys or this guy, so I have no idea if this guy is good, or grate? Is this really a good pick up?

A grad transfer would have two years of immediate eligibility if he graduated from the first school in three years and met the criteria for a redshirt in one of those three seasons.

In this case, it sounds like Daniels played in parts of four seasons, one of which must have qualified for a redshirt season. So in his case, he just has one year to play.
Glad you answered...on my phone and didn't want to type that much.

He was the anchor to their interior dline (friend of mine from stillwater’s Words, not mine).

They said when he went down the rest of the dline took a big production hit because he demanded so much attention and the backups weren’t ready. Add that in to the fact that the kid already has big time high level playing time since his freshman year and I’m excited to see what he can do at a position of need

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back