• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

New D-Line coach

Talking heads on ESPN 1480 this morning (Chris Schmidt, Gary Sharp, Jay Moore) were speculating on Craig Kuligowski, a casualty of Sabin's staff overhaul announced at Alabama yesterday. Coached Dline at Bama, and before that 2 years at Miami, and many years with Gary Pinkel at Missouri, where he coached numerous draft picks. Ohio native; played and coached at Toledo.

Was with Pinkel at both Toledo and Mizzou. Twenty years as I recall.

I seriously doubt the MW story is that big of a deal. Probation type offense. Certainly there have been worse things happen at schools then that.

My speculation says it’s more likely those are two completely independent events.

We'll see what happens with the MW incident, but this doesn't look to have anything to do with the MW incident. In fact, I'm guessing this was something that he discussed with Frost and set for a time to announce (after signing day). Smart assistants don't burn bridges in this business

Ummm...yeah. I agree.

I wonder which NFL team is gonna hire another one of the assistants because of the pizza credit card caper. :Rolleyes:

The Pizza Credt Card caper :Rolf:

images (4).jpeg

Pure speculation. Maybe he decided to get out of town before it hit the proverbial fan.

I highly doubt that but that just my opinion.

We'll see what happens with the MW incident, but this doesn't look to have anything to do with the MW incident. In fact, I'm guessing this was something that he discussed with Frost and set for a time to announce (after signing day). Smart assistants don't burn bridges in this business

No they do not.

Is that where he is now? He was a hell of a basketball coach. :0)

Do you mean Larry Johnson? I'm thinking more of a young, up and comer. Johnson's about ready to retire Probably not a good time to move.

Ask Mike Reilly.

Yes, my bad. Johnson, but you are probable right about the age thing.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back