• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

New D-Line coach

Is it just me or does he look a bit like Odd Job.
GW200H278
D0R0DlfV4AA1Dc8.jpg
You tell him.

Are these PI's gods or aliens? Based on some comments over the last few months on this board, they seem to be too perfect to be human. Is it racist to believe PI's are superior physically, mentally, and spiritually to others, or just common sense?

Last edited:
Are these PI's gods or aliens? Based on some comments over the last few months on this board, they seem to be too perfect to be human. Is it racist to believe PI's are superior physically, mentally, and spiritually to others, or just common sense?
I did a whole very long post on the nature and nurture that make PI's good at physical sports. There have been documentaries about why they are good at both football and rugby. So no not racist stating the obvious.

So are all PI's as good as those raised on American Samoa? Are mainland Samoans and PI's raised on the mainland as good? Is it nature or nurture?
It is both. The quote from in the video I posted said "Born to Samoan parents are 56 times more likely to get to the NFL." That is not just kids born and raised on Samoa. Some of the best Polynesian players were born in the continental 48 states. Junior Seau, was born and raised in Oceanside CA. Having lived in Oside. Samoan parents maintain the same level of discipline in Oside as they do in Samoa.

It is both. The quote from in the video I posted said "Born to Samoan parents are 56 times more likely to get to the NFL." That is not just kids born and raised on Samoa. Some of the best Polynesian players were born in the continental 48 states. Junior Seau, was born and raised in Oceanside CA. Having lived in Oside. Samoan parents maintain the same level of discipline in Oside as they do in Samoa.
So you believe that as a "race" or ethnicity, PI's, as a whole, hold an inherant superiority over all other races and ethnici groups as it relates to football? Proof there are significant differences in the races, I suppose.

Last edited:
So you believe that as a "race" or ethnicity, PI's, as a whole, hold an inherant superiority over all other races and ethnici groups as it relates to football? Proof there are significant differences in the races, I suppose.
I am done with you today. Watch the videos read the articles.

I did a whole very long post on the nature and nurture that make PI's good at physical sports. There have been documentaries about why they are good at both football and rugby. So no not racist stating the obvious.

I'd take about anyone who plays high level rugby in New Zealand to be a husker. Most of those guys are seriously scary

That said, I was rooting for Ireland when they beat the All Blacks at Soldier field

I'd take about anyone who plays high level rugby in New Zealand to be a husker. Most of those guys are seriously scary

That said, I was rooting for Ireland when they beat the All Blacks at Soldier field
I would too. Have you seen how well the Eagles are doing in World 7s? Never thought I would see the day.

I would too. Have you seen how well the Eagles are doing in World 7s? Never thought I would see the day.

absolutely shocking to me, but great to see! With a bit more college and club sport support the US could develop into a power. Use to always wonder how a Bo Jackson could do playing rugby

was also thinking about what Frost could do with a guy like Carlin Isles

Last edited:
absolutely shocking to me, but great to see! With a bit more college and club sport support the US could develop into a power. Use to always wonder how a Bo Jackson could do playing rugby

was also thinking about what Frost could do with a guy like Carlin Isles
Carlin tried football for a bit. Did not cross over well. A guy like DPE or Kenny Bell would be awesome as wingers. Quite a few LB would be great pack players.

Carlin tried football for a bit. Did not cross over well. A guy like DPE or Kenny Bell would be awesome as wingers. Quite a few LB would be great pack players.

we had a prop for our club who'd been the second string OG at Penn State and a wing forward who'd been a safety or LB at AZ State. Very good players, but hard to replicate the natural feel a guy has who grew up playing the sport.

Wasn't Stew Bradley a rugby player in HS before coming to NU?

No doubt those 2 would be great wings. If they were around Chicago and I were still playing, I'd recruit them - hey, free beer after !

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back