• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked New Board Active

Status
Not open for further replies.

First blush I like it.......... Thanks Huskermedic for all the hard work and many hours getting this up and running. Almost a thankless job but this looks like it's going to be great when everything is debugged and working properly.
Thanks........

I agree with the point about the separation of each post that was mentioned earlier in the thread. It might be nice to have a larger border between each post (maybe red)? Regardless, I'm liking the newer, more modern look of the page and I can see what you're going for. From my little experience in creating and coding websites I know it can be quite a pain, so thank you for your dedication. :)

Last edited:

Edit link should be in the bottom left corner of your post. Try uploading your avatar again.
I've re uploaded the animated gif but it just shows as a stagnate image.... there's something not right about the set up as everyone's avatars are pixelated and fuzzy. Are we working with the same parameters and space limitations as the last site? Not a big deal but just thought I would point it out as I'm sure you're looking for something to do...:rolleyes:

I thought I was having a flashback to my days as an unguided missile. Seeing 'Well Known Member' under my avatar....was kind of embarrassing. I mean I'm a reformed man. It's been years.

I've re uploaded the animated gif but it just shows as a stagnate image.... there's something not right about the set up as everyone's avatars are pixelated and fuzzy. Are we working with the same parameters and space limitations as the last site? Not a big deal but just thought I would point it out as I'm sure you're looking for something to do...:rolleyes:

I guess this format won't allow animated gifs for the avatar so I went back to a pic and was surprised on the limitations, they suggest you use an image at least 200 by 200 pixels.... I think my last one was like 80 x 80 because the old format had limitations. At least my guy isn't fuzzy anymore.

Like the look. Miss the button at bottom of thread page to go to next or previous thread.. For now I go back to recruiting and then to different thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back