• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NEBRASKA vs W. CAROLINA - Doug Kingsmore Stadium @ Clemson - 6-4-2016 - 11 am Cntrl

Not so much for me, HWM. I may watch a little later, down the line.

I hear ya, C-Bob.

But honestly .. growing up in Nebraska ... and attending the CWS throughout the 80s with my grandfather ... no realistic possibility of NU baseball ever making it there at that time ... did not matter to me that much. I enjoy the game regardless. I have plenty of great memories of watching quality college baseball at Rosenblatt years ago. The game goes on. If I rely on the Huskers to be a part of the CWS, I may never again be happy with the game. It's sort of like NU hoops. I love college basketball as well -- even though I understand the Nebraska involvement will be little to none.

I hear ya, C-Bob.

But honestly .. growing up in Nebraska ... and attending the CWS throughout the 80s with my grandfather ... no realistic possibility of NU baseball ever making it there at that time ... did not matter to me that much. I enjoy the game regardless. I have plenty of great memories of watching quality college baseball at Rosenblatt years ago. The game goes on. If I rely on the Huskers to be a part of the CWS, I may never again be happy with the game. It's sort of like NU hoops. I love college basketball as well -- even though I understand the Nebraska involvement will be little to none.

I have been watching some of the S. Carol/Wilmington game today. It's just that, they stunk it up so bad, I just had no heart to watch another
game...............until today. :)

I hear you, HWM. :) You were so lucky to have some time with your grandfather. I lost my grandfather (mom's side) at an early age. Besides, he was not into sports.

Never knew my dad's dad. Just the way it goes.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back