• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska makes top 6 for Texas cornerback Isaiah Essissima

Top 6? That's a lot of teams.

Glad we're one, but 80% of those on the list won't get him.
W/O looking at the top 6 but realizing there are indeed 6 teams he is going to pick only one from, that would mean 1 out of 6, or 1/6, will get his services and 5 out of 6, or 5/6, will not. So that is not 80% that "won't get him" but 83.333333333% that won't get him. :nod::Biggrin::Sarcasm:

nice. takes the ball away if given the opportunity, or knocks it down, or makes tackles roughly, or just gets in the way alot

Not going the “We cooled” route, but I think we feel prettt good about some higher guys on our board.
upload_2018-8-9_8-24-27.jpeg

Could be delusional ray of sunshine. The "we cooled on him" only works if you get guys higher on your board than the person you cooled on. "We cooled on him didn't work with Harrison Phillips when we brought in Deandre Wills and others.

I wish we could all bat 1000. That just doesn't happen. You seem to be cautiously optimistic so far on this staff. Obviously it is early and they haven't demonstrated that they can all recruit, but do you feel like things are trending in the right direction?

I wish we could all bat 1000. That just doesn't happen. You seem to be cautiously optimistic so far on this staff. Obviously it is early and they haven't demonstrated that they can all recruit, but do you feel like things are trending in the right direction?
On this staff i'm pretty pumped at the recruiting. There's really only 3 guys i'm curious about with how they will be received. Other guys like Held, Ruud, they have proved their worth. I think on the recruiting trail we won't have much to worry about. Just a tweak here and there when guys leave for other jobs.

Could be delusional ray of sunshine. The "we cooled on him" only works if you get guys higher on your board than the person you cooled on. "We cooled on him didn't work with Harrison Phillips when we brought in Deandre Wills and others.
Don't remind me.... UGH!!!!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back