• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NBA Playoffs

Should have been a goaltending call.
Watching it live, it looked like a good block, replays showed otherwise, however, Indiana shouldn't of had the ball, as replay also showed that Indiana knocked the ball out of bounds, but they called it out on LeBron.
The report also concluded that it was Thaddeus Young who knocked the ball out of bounds on the baseline with 27.6 seconds left, knocking the ball out of LeBron’s hands. The ball bounced on the line — and was therefore out, but the official didn’t call it — then bounced back up, hit LeBron on the arm and went clearly out of bounds. The referee called the second bounce after it hit LeBron. From the report:

“(Video) shows that Young (IND) deflects the ball away from James (CLE) and it lands out of bounds, but there is no whistle. The ball then bounces and hits James’ arm and lands out of bounds again, which is called. Possession of the ball is incorrectly awarded to the Pacers.”
Kind of a moot point at this point for either call or non-call, but that buzzer beater from James was still a helluva shot.
I want Cleveland to win and knock the Pacers out, because I don't think Cleveland wins the next series against most likely the Raptors, and think that the Pacers match up better with Toronto. I wont both Cavs and Pacers to go home.

Last edited:

GO WARRIORS!! When Steph returns, it is over, folks!

WARRIORS RULE!!!!!!

201939.png

Just happy at the moment that the Cavs knocked out the Pacers. Indiana is just one of those teams I can never root for. Now, for Cleveland to lose in round 2. :thumbsup:

Catching the last 10 minutes of the Utah Jazz v Houston Rockets game, and damn, Utah is about to tie this series at 1 apiece. 3 - 3 - SLAM - .... 3 Playoffs are wicked fun.

Yikes! It looks like I should have been rooting for Indiana to win that series. Cleveland is a qtr. away from going up 3 games to 0 over Toronto and that really sucks.

Well, you can pretty much stick a fork in Toronto, as James sinks one handed floater off the glass as time expires, to win game 3 and take a 3 games to none lead.

This series is probably over, but I can't see Philly going to the finals this year, unless they really grow up the rest of this and the next series. They have lots of holes to fill, before they are title contenders, impo.
Talking to myself again....;) But they struggled much harder against a soft Miami team than they should have. Boston exploited those holes I saw, and took that series 4 games to 1. It's now an interesting series with Cleveland, as they crushed Toronto. Philly never could have gotten past Indiana or Cleveland this year, imo. It is looking a lot like a Cleveland v Golden State in the finals to me.

Last edited:
I wasn't shocked that Boston beat Cleveland in game 1, but I was shocked that they flat out kicked their ass, the way that they did. A Boston v Golden State match up, would be extremely interesting. The Warriors looked like the much better team against Houston in game 1, but I suspect that Houston will keep the series close. Go Warriors....

Last edited:

Boston is dominating the second half of game 2 and lead by 11 with 9:20 to play.... 77 - 88 Celtics.

LeBron scores 42 points tonight, but Boston wins by 13 in a dominating second half. 107 - 94 is the final as the Celtics take a 2 - 0 lead in the series. WOW!!!

With LeBron's 6th 40+ point game in these playoffs, he is truly solidifying his place as one of, if not the best ever player in the NBA. Cleveland ties the series at 2 games apiece.

Here's to a Cleveland - Golden State finals.

Here's to a Cleveland - Golden State finals.
I know that I earlier called for Cleveland getting knocked out, and I wanted that, but, after tonights game, and LeBron just dominating again, I want to see the Warriors, taking the Cavaliers out in a 7 game series.

All I can say is, the Warriors gave game 4 game away, playing like the Rockets did in game 1 and 3!! Sloppy, turnover-prone...........also, standing around? What???/ Get your schtick together, Warriors; you are better than that!!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back