• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Michigan Practice (9/20/18)

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Coach Frost will meet with the media today after the final practice before the game

Anybody know who is running first team o-line this week ?

Coach Frost will meet with the media today after the final practice before the game

Little off topic, but I noticed this during warmups - What degree of intestinal fortitude does it take to wear #18 as a Husker QB? You know who did it last... and this is the first time since. Tell me that Masker is just messing around... wow!

Last edited:

I'm skeptical that Martinez will start this weekend. This article made the case that Martinez likely has a grade II MCL sprain.
According to the University of California-San Francisco, the standard recovery time for a grade II MCL sprain is two to four weeks. We’re already a week into that time frame. Considering the frequent talk of Martinez’s long-term health by Frost, keeping the true freshman on the shelf as long as possible seems likely if not probable.
https://athlonsports.com/college-fo...an-martinez-may-not-play-until-wisconsin-game

I think Frost probably has to bring him just in case there's another QB injury or two. I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think we'll see Martinez this weekend.

He's 0-2 with the worst starting record at NU since the 50's, he's a diehard winner and major fan of the University. I expect he's more upset than every fan combined.
:nod: He expects to win and I'm sure is more critical of himself than anyone else could be when he doesn't.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back