• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Masry Mapieu makes top defensive performers list at St. Louis Rivals camp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how many of these were awarded but certainly a good sign with us turning guys like Avery and Williams away. Anyone with an account able to check out what it says?

Last edited:

Not sure how many of these were awarded but certainly a good sign with us turning guys like Avery and Williams away. Anyone with an account able to check out what it says?

I was able to access it through twitter and I have no subscription... https://nebraska.rivals.com/news/rivals-3-stripe-st-louis-top-defensive-performers

Recruiting wrap: Mapieu is committed to Nebraska

Performance: Mapieu is still just starting to tap into his potential, but he showed impressive flashes during Sunday’s camp. He has good size and he’s very quick off the ball, giving him the upper hand on most interior linemen he faces. He’s a prospect to watch in terms of how his development goes heading into his senior season.

I was able to access it through twitter and I have no subscription... https://nebraska.rivals.com/news/rivals-3-stripe-st-louis-top-defensive-performers

Recruiting wrap: Mapieu is committed to Nebraska

Performance: Mapieu is still just starting to tap into his potential, but he showed impressive flashes during Sunday’s camp. He has good size and he’s very quick off the ball, giving him the upper hand on most interior linemen he faces. He’s a prospect to watch in terms of how his development goes heading into his senior season.
Oh nice I thought it sent you to their message board. Thanks!

Ive missed news of turning Avery and Williams away. Can anyone elaborate on this. Is this true? Why?

Ive missed news of turning Avery and Williams away. Can anyone elaborate on this. Is this true? Why?
There is a school of thought out there that if we had room Avery would have already committed to us. Basically have to wait for some spots to open up so we are basically telling him to hang tight. Tough to do with someone so highly sought after, but we have a few things working in our favor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back