• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Lord Stanley's Cup/2018 NHL Draft

I think the Knights can definitely get by the Sharks.

LA hockey teams 0-8 in this years playoffs.
A buddy of mine is a die hard Kings fan, and his son is a die hard Ducks fan.... Can't wait until I see him later this week..... LOL!!! He already told me to Eff off after the first two Knights games, when I gave him a barrage of text messages..... HAHAHA!!!! Go Knights!!!

SJ Sharks sweep Anaheim with a 2 - 1 victory tonight. Bye bye Ducks..... Now, it's time for the Vegas Golden Nights to feast on some Shark steaks.....
Happy that the Sharks swept the series, for no other reason than both teams will have a lengthy gap between games.
It should be a good series.

Av's win one on the road and have a chance to even the series in Denver. First major surprise for me in this series. Backup goalie was nails and looks legit. I could do without the Roy like wanderings out of net, but he makes it work.

index.php
:thumbsup:

Av's win one on the road and have a chance to even the series in Denver. First major surprise for me in this series. Backup goalie was nails and looks legit. I could do without the Roy like wanderings out of net, but he makes it work.
Are you in the Denver area?

Pulling hard for the Leafs to win tonight and give Tampa a few extra days to rest.

Id be shocked if Toronto came back to win the series, though with Tampa's record vs the Leafs this year I would sure welcome it.

The Caps scored :17 seconds into the game, and led, 2 - 0 early in the 3rd. The Penguins have now score 3 goals in a 4 minute and 49 second stretch to take the lead in game 1. 3 - 2 Pittsburg.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back