• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

LJS-Brian Rosenthal: Huskers say they're still fighting for wins

Oh I don't consider it a lock, that's why I said it looks like, instead of he will be. I like Doc and wish him the best in the future, but I think it's time to get someone new in there. Obviously Dr. Tom might disagree.

There's been a lot of talk on campus about if Doc is getting the axe or not. A lot of my friends have been posting this pic on Facebook. I got a pretty good laugh out of it, at least it's about us winning unlike some of the other Doc memes.

429930_145608912226169_142369825883411_179241_1251952606_n.jpg

Hey, if we win the rest of our games, the campaign by some becomes one to remove a National Championship Coach.

I don't by any means think that'll happen, but although it is late, there's still a lot of season left.

I want to see how things play out. It certainly LOOKED like the players want to play for Doc. Was it one game, or did things finally click for those that were left over after we decided that there was absolutely no chance that we were going to have the post game that we thought we would during the entire offseason?

Tough schedule the rest of the way out. But, I want to see how we play.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back