• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

kellen winslow jr, jailed again, no suprise

That apple sure fell a long way from the Winslow Family Tree.

giphy.gif

I saw a documentary or show about this guy. If I'm remembering correctly his parents separated/divorced when he was very young. He was subjected to many violent arguments and confrontations during those early years. Perhaps even abuse. It seems like he was scarred permanently. Some would say that's just an excuse for this behavior. Perhaps that's true. I just remember reading a book by an FBI profiler about serial killers. 98% of the serial killers had been subjected to physical or emotional abuse, or in some cases were locked in closets for years, when they were under the age of ten. It just cracked their minds and that's what this reminds me of. Anyway i'm surprised that he was out on bail to continue his pattern of behavior.

I saw a documentary or show about this guy. If I'm remembering correctly his parents separated/divorced when he was very young. He was subjected to many violent arguments and confrontations during those early years. Perhaps even abuse. It seems like he was scarred permanently. Some would say that's just an excuse for this behavior. Perhaps that's true. I just remember reading a book by an FBI profiler about serial killers. 98% of the serial killers had been subjected to physical or emotional abuse, or in some cases were locked in closets for years, when they were under the age of ten. It just cracked their minds and that's what this reminds me of. Anyway i'm surprised that he was out on bail to continue his pattern of behavior.

Without a deep dive into what’s wrong with him, I can’t offer an opinion other than jail usually doesn’t ‘fix’ sexual deviants.

After reading the article I was thinking the same. This guy obviously has a mental issue and/or sexual addiction and needs help/treatment for such.

Not to derail the sexual deviant thread, but what's the Nebraska connection? Is it just that this guy played for Miami, which is basically the anti-NU?

Honest question. I just have no memory of this person as a football player.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back