• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

kellen winslow jr, jailed again, no suprise

I hate to be the wet blanket on here about cougars and such, but isn't making jokes about him exposing himself to an elderly woman in public after he kidnapped and raped 2 homeless women in their 50's a little brash? IDK.

I hate to be the wet blanket on here about cougars and such, but isn't making jokes about him exposing himself to an elderly woman in public after he kidnapped and raped 2 homeless women in their 50's a little brash? IDK.

You're right, it is.

Honestly I had forgotten about the extent of the prior incidents. He's obviously got issues beyond the typical entitled, toxic male athlete issues.

My apologies.

Not to derail the sexual deviant thread, but what's the Nebraska connection? Is it just that this guy played for Miami, which is basically the anti-NU?

Honest question. I just have no memory of this person as a football player.

What a legitimately terrible person.

Makes Lawrence Phillips look like the Pope.
maybe not the Pope but maybe one of the Cardinals at a minimum. Would love to her Thotdoc's take on this guy. There is a part of me the feels sorry for the kid, something is wrong with his wiring.

maybe not the Pope but maybe one of the Cardinals at a minimum. Would love to her Thotdoc's take on this guy. There is a part of me the feels sorry for the kid, something is wrong with his wiring.

For sure. Doesn't justify the behavior but perhaps explains it.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back