• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Javontae Jean-Baptiste receives offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, Urb tells the world he signed. Didn't let the kid announce it himself. Lied to the kid and told him Schiano is staying when everyone except JJB apparently knew that isn't the case. Did I miss anything?

That, my friends, is cutthroat recruiting.

Standard Urb deal. That along with preaching to everyone about integrity.

Sounds like he told us he was coming. Schiano came back and he decided to head to Ohio State. If Schiano leaves after signing day that’s a terrible look.

Didn't that happen here under Bo? I think it was Charles Jackson and Marvin Sanders. Jackson signed and then a few days later it was announced that Sanders wouldn't be back. I remember Jackson's dad having some words about it.

Didn't that happen here under Bo? I think it was Charles Jackson and Marvin Sanders. Jackson signed and then a few days later it was announced that Sanders wouldn't be back. I remember Jackson's dad having some words about it.
I think a coordinator left after signing day for us. I remember it being a pretty ballsy move.

Ouch! Tough to lose out like that.

Still a great class, and I'm even more pleased that we got Tannor now.

Yep. It was important to get one of the two and I'm not sure many here were expecting both, so it was a win day for sure.

Yep. It was important to get one of the two and I'm not sure many here were expecting both, so it was a win day for sure.
I'm glad we got Tannor. When I woke up this morning, I wasn't expecting to get JJB. So barring that two hour stretch when we had him, or thought we had him, it went like I thought it would.

200.webp

Obviously, he was very unsure what to do up until the last minute. He might spend the entire time at OSU wondering if he made the right decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back