• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Jaron Woodyard competing in track meet this weekend

Jaron is now listed on the official Nebraska Track & Field roster. See link: http://www.huskers.com/SportSelect.dbml?&DB_OEM_ID=100&SPID=32&SPSID=95

I'm still trying to confirm if he is on the 32-man roster that traveled to Ann Arbor for the B1G Indoor Championship that starts tomorrow.

Update: Jaron did travel with the team. I suspect he will compete in the 60m dash. Prelims are Friday at 12:25 CST. Start lists and heat sheets are not published yet.

Very few football players can cross over and run for the track team at a high level, where as almost 0 track athletes can make the jump to football and make a contribution.

I think it shows the type of athlete he is. Anthony Blue was the last athlete that comes to mind who tried to do both football and running.

My 12 year old WR/LB is now triple jumping and pole vaulting for his school (I’m not a fan of the pole vaulting). He also ran a 12.5 100

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back