• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Its offical - We have a split national championship

When Mike Riley was hired there were all kinds of threads about his Oregon State teams. None of them were moved to the "Others Teams" board.

However, UCF threads are routinely moved the other teams board. How much I care about it is not the issue. The issue is: "Why are Oregon State and UCF threads treated differently when the situation is exactly the same? Do you have any ideas?
Other than you and a handful of others, no one cares any more. Frost is in Lincoln now. I don't even remember any threads about Oregon State on the football board unless they were speficially about Riley. This thread isn't about Frost it's about UCF.

Other than you and a handful of others, no one cares any more. Frost is in Lincoln now. I don't even remember any threads about Oregon State on the football board unless they were speficially about Riley. This thread isn't about Frost it's about UCF.

That makes sense. Good point. The Oregon State threads were used as a means of getting to know our new coach, MR. A UCF #1 thread does not help us get to know SF any better.

I concede that "Other Teams" is the best forum for this thread.

Thanks for clearing that up for us!

:Mfclap:

That makes sense. Good point. The Oregon State threads were used as a means of getting to know our new coach, MR. A UCF #1 thread does not help us get to know SF any better.

I concede that "Other Teams" is the best forum for this thread.

Thanks for clearing that up for us!

:Mfclap:

Not sure if serious, but you're welcome.

Fair enough. GBR

More UCF commentary, but this tells us something about our new HC the way the OSU threads framed MR for us. I think this would be welcome on the football board

" For the fifth time in nine years, the highest-scoring team was from a Group of Five conference (UCF, 48.2 points). It figures as the Knights gained at least 10 yards on almost half their offensive plays (48.75 percent, 449 of 921). That ties Baylor in 2014 exactly for highest-scoring team since 2013 (627 points)."

Last edited:

Thank goodness for the internet.

It's true that you can find ANYTHING to fit your agenda.

Who really cares about UCF any longer? No Nebraska fan, I'd hope.

Why would u or anyone hope that?
Because of the connection with Scott, I m rooting for their continued success. Inspiring season.

But they have every right to claim the national championship.
C4qLsWG.gif

giphy.gif

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back