• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked In-state guys for the new head coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
K Williams might want to stick around if SF will have him. His DUI issue is handled here...going elsewhere will open up that can again. Beyond that he's a pretty solid recruiter and the kids love him. I know some of his guys never maid to to campus but he has potential to bring in some nice skill players.

Jake ruder?
Norton is 10 minutes from NE. I've heard he's a big Nu fan with big time offers
Committed to UNC at the moment.
I think he would be one of Frost's first calls honestly.
I could see Frost trying to make him the class QB.

its Jace* I'm a big fan (I grew up in norton, know his family) - IMO really good chance Fedora gets canned at UNC about the sime time MR does - i think Ruder would let SF in the door and hear him out.

@David3464 nobody(almost) shows up 100% ready to play. with Jace you've got the size, athletcism, great strengh, and an all-star character. Ruder is a good enough passer to get an offer from MR/DL (don't know whether or not the recruiting services have it posted or not but believe me when i tell you that a phone call was made to Jace durring this FB season with an offer). he'll need to develop as a passer, maybe this crazy-looking guy is the one to get it done

GREAT hair!

Last edited:
Big on Sargbah, I think Nebraska should be offering this kid regardless of coach. Maybe I just think too much about the impact a Darren Sproles made as a collegiate (and pro) running back, but this kid is electric. Love how he hits the hole ... does not dance, sees the hole and runs downhill.

And Bryant, I would recruit this guys as a running back. His film is different than you see most often - has a ton of wiggle, yet stays downhill and has enough power to break arm tackles without much issue.
Very much like the kid at UCF

K Williams might want to stick around if SF will have him. His DUI issue is handled here...going elsewhere will open up that can again. Beyond that he's a pretty solid recruiter and the kids love him. I know some of his guys never maid to to campus but he has potential to bring in some nice skill players.
While it seems like a good idea to keep, K Williams, and I wish him nothing but the best, I fear he is part of the problem. Not near as much as Cav, Diaco & perhaps overarching philosophies. But he has struggled getting and then keeping players he has recruited. We are extremely thin at WR, and do not stretch the field much at all because of this. The problems at WR have been over shown by OL problems, RB problems, Lee's weaknesses, etc. But we have problems there nonetheless.

If I were recruiting, I would be concentrating on kids who have a propensity for being aggressive tacklers, wrap up and get them to the ground.

With all this talk about Scott Frost keeping the class together, I just hope we aren't
3acbb82c-e5ac-46f2-ab50-ee1f49cfc3d5.jpg

a sad time in Husker history as starting again and again isn't a sign of progress. maybe my great grand kids will reap the results.
Well, 2 of the people that got the axe the on field results were for sure warranted. It's the fact we fired 2 guys that on the field were doing ok that has set us back so far.

Well, 2 of the people that got the axe the on field results were for sure warranted. It's the fact we fired 2 guys that on the field were doing ok that has set us back so far.

Yes, the Peddie Shine is a hard thing to remove.

Isn't Keith Williams' son Keyan a Jr? Perhaps K Williams may want to stay a year no matter what the system to finish with his son? Just a thought.
Keyan Williams is in the list of seniors who will play their last game this Friday. He's listed as a Junior in elligibility. I guess Keyan thinks he's done no matter what happens with his father's employment?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back