• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

I like coffee with ***

If its an "everything" bagel. And what about New Jersey's pork roll egg and cheese?

Never tried that. I have to limit my bagel intake now. My blood sugar (AC1) is getting pretty high and a bagel has 6X as many calories as a normal slice of toast...even without the cream cheese. Yikes!

Question: Nearly every town in NJ has a bagel bakery. Can you even buy a freshly baked bagel in Nebraska? A common scene in NJ but unseen in Nebraska?

018.JPG

hs5.png

Mountain Lakes Bagels is very popular. There is a line of customers every morning but it is well-staffed so the line moves quickly.

images

The average bagel buyer fits a clear demographic, with 20% more buyer fitting one or more of the following descriptions:
  • Makes more than $70,000 a year
  • Is a woman or a man between the ages of 45-54
  • Has a small household of 1-2 members
  • Is a college grad or professional
  • Is an affluent single or empty nester
  • Lives in the Northeast / Mid Atlantic region
https://www.newyorkerbagels.com/blogs/bagels/bagels-by-the-numbers-america-s-favorite-breakfast-food

OOPS! I don't want to derail the thread, so I'll get back on topic.

*** is a very popular HuskerMax contributor and he brings a lot to the HuskerMax table. But personally I have never had an interest in having coffee with ***, and I doubt that I ever will.

Last edited:
I was talking with someone the other day about this. It's crazy....as we should expect a decent amount of attrition at the LB and DB positions. We are going to be thin for another year.

p.s. Thanks for what you, RR, N2FL do. I appreciate the exchanges and information before the vermin enter the building.
THIS!! Thanks @Red Reign, @N2FL, and @ShortSideOption!!

Last edited:

*** is a very popular HuskerMax contributor and he brings a lot to the HuskerMax table. But personally I have never had an interest in having coffee with ***, and I doubt that I ever will.

That's probably good as there is only so much room at the *** table and he is pretty full.

Last edited:

That's probably good as there is only so much room at the *** table and he is pretty full.

Perhaps, but let's be honest. Just as there are at least 50 things more important to fix than our pass rush, there must be at least 50 things more important to do than having coffee with ***.

;)

Last edited:

Well I do about a 1000 things a day so its in my top 5%.

Coffee with *** is not even on my list. I thought you had me on ignore, and now you are having morning coffee with me.

What gives?

:Confused:

I didn't invite you to my coffee table! Go away!

:mad:

Never tried that. I have to limit my bagel intake now. My blood sugar (AC1) is getting pretty high and a bagel has 6X as many calories as a normal slice of toast...even without the cream cheese. Yikes!

Question: Nearly every town in NJ has a bagel bakery. Can you even buy a freshly baked bagel in Nebraska? A common scene in NJ but unseen in Nebraska?

018.JPG

hs5.png

Mountain Lakes Bagels is very popular. There is a line of customers every morning but it is well-staffed so the line moves quickly.

images

The average bagel buyer fits a clear demographic, with 20% more buyer fitting one or more of the following descriptions:
  • Makes more than $70,000 a year
  • Is a woman or a man between the ages of 45-54
  • Has a small household of 1-2 members
  • Is a college grad or professional
  • Is an affluent single or empty nester
  • Lives in the Northeast / Mid Atlantic region
https://www.newyorkerbagels.com/blogs/bagels/bagels-by-the-numbers-america-s-favorite-breakfast-food

Once again your only interest is to troll and derail a thread especially when its about this particular poster. I am not sure why you continue to do so when you have been asked to stop.

So yet another thread ban for you and because you have been told numerous times to stop your going on vacation yet again

RR

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back