• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Husker Max College Football Pick-Em Contest

Confidence Points in this contest - Yes or No?

• Yes

Votes: 29 45.3%
  • No

Votes: 35 54.7%

• Total voters

I might be N if someone would explain what's the site is all about. Is it a betting site? What is the point of this deal? I don't understand anything about it.

I might be N if someone would explain what's the site is all about. Is it a betting site? What is the point of this deal? I don't understand anything about it.
Not a betting site.
It is on Yahoo's fantasy sports site.
It is a closed contest meaning only those with a password (HuskerMax users) can participate.

We are predicting which teams win or lose - based on point spread.

It is cumulative ... the contest keeps track of who wins weekly as well as season-to-date performance.

The winner gets HMax bragging rights. That's about it!

Not a betting site.
It is on Yahoo's fantasy sports site.
It is a closed contest meaning only those with a password (HuskerMax users) can participate.

We are predicting which teams win or lose - based on point spread.

It is cumulative ... the contest keeps track of who wins weekly as well as season-to-date performance.

The winner gets HMax bragging rights. That's about it!
Thanks for the info. I couldn't find anything dealing with college football. All I saw was baseball and bunch of other sports

upload_2018-8-9_7-29-31.png

Need a few more players!!

GET TICKETS

Back