• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

How many wins would meet your expectations

What is the minimum number of wins that would make you feel they met expectations this year?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Definitely...but, 7 wins is a lousy expectation for this team and this coach. Regardless of the actual results, barring catastrophe, this coach and team will have incredible support moving forward. But, to expect so little this year is a sad commentary to me...the bar is set lower than it has been since 1961.
Had Riley come back, you are looking at a 2, maybe 3 win season. So to hit 7 is a massive jump. I guess my expectation is 6 or 7 with 5 the floor and 9 the ceiling.

Yes, a bowl game and look like we are ready to play each game. It’s about time non-coaches like myself can see player development and not have to read HM forum on Sunday morning to get hope.

I know this might be redundant so if you are offended just move along. Other polls have been based on what people think they will win or want Nebraska to win. But what number would of wins would make you feel they meet your expectations?
Just BEAT PENN STATE and I’ll be very happy.

I voted 5, because I don't expect that there is any way to change the past.

I thought that this was from last year. Since it was 2 years ago, I'm gonna say that I voted 5 since there was no option for 4.

Last edited:
Nine minimum. Wishful thinking, CFP final four :Eek:.

In reality, we hope bowl bound. Any bowl. And Top25 polls.

Last edited:

To note, this thread is from prior to the 2018 season. I was looking for Vegas projected over/unders for the 2018 season, as the search function kept giving me "too short, too common" in my word search choices. :)

Last edited:
9 wins.....over a two year period. Any goober can win 9 games a year at Nebraska. It takes a unique group to win 9 of 24.

Satisfaction, guaranteed.

GET TICKETS

Back