• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

How many wins would meet your expectations

What is the minimum number of wins that would make you feel they met expectations this year?

Results are only viewable after voting.

We're talking MINIMUM expectations here. I voted 6. That would make us bowl eligible. Even, God forbid, if its the Pinstripe Bowl. No one should have to play football in a baseball stadium or vice versa. More than 6 would make be happy.

Akron -- I expect a win
Colorado -- I expect a win
Troy -- I expect a win
Michigan -- I expect a loss but desire a win
Purdue -- I expect a win
Wisconsin -- I expect a loss
Northwestern -- I expect a loss but desire a win
Minnesota -- I expect a win
Ohio St. -- I expect a loss
Illinois -- I expect a win
Michigan St. -- I expect a win but could be disappointed
Iowa -- I expect a win but could be disappointed

So I guess that puts me at 8 wins. Will be disappointed if we do lose to MI, NW, MSU, or IA...if we don't play a hard fought fight. But a 8 win season I will be good, 6 wins I will be disappointed, less than that I will be not happy with the season.
I agree with your break down completely.

We're talking MINIMUM expectations here. I voted 6. That would make us bowl eligible. Even, God forbid, if its the Pinstripe Bowl. No one should have to play football in a baseball stadium or vice versa. More than 6 would make be happy.
Agree. The Pinstripe Bowl should be banned. You want to play football in December, play in a football stadium.
I think Northwestern is playing at Wrigley again either this year or next. Crazy.

I voted 7. I would be happy with one big upset win. Are we going to see this poll pop up again in 5 years:cool:

I'll put 6 for now. I think they can reach that with the better coaching, but with the schedule, a new, possibly very young QB, and depth issues, I think it will be tough to get more than that. I'll still be focused more on the way the team acts under adversity, shows effort, and hopefully shows improvement through the season even if it does not equate to wins yet.

GET TICKETS

Back