• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Devine love question

So im doing some work at the hotel where the Shrine Game players are staying in St Pete Beach and Im keeping my eyes peeled for Ziggy. I met Josh Kalu here last year.
Make sure you tuck the corners of the sheets nice and tight.

I'm going to say that Ozigbo was pretty good from the outset. Our new offense helped him this year. He may have stepped up his game a bit due to everyone always wanting others to get the starting job - Bryant, Stevenson, Bell etc. He looked a little more solid physically this year, but he could always play.

Make sure you tuck the corners of the sheets nice and tight.

I'm going to say that Ozigbo was pretty good from the outset. Our new offense helped him this year. He may have stepped up his game a bit due to everyone always wanting others to get the starting job - Bryant, Stevenson, Bell etc. He looked a little more solid physically this year, but he could always play.
I'll leave that to the hotel workers

The biggest difference with Ozigbo in 2018 was his speed. He got noticably faster from the end of 2017 to the start of last season.

In High School the reason Devine was recruited here was he was known as a do it all very fundementally sound back. Soft hands, good understanding of pass protection, tough runner with decent speed. The knock on him was he wasn't breakaway fast and not the toughest, he was good but didn't pop in any particular facet.

So your saying he came to NU with most of the tools he displayed his senior year, made himself into a breakaway threat in the SF offense, and people are wondering if Davis should be credited with his development?? How many years did Davis coach him and even when he looked good in those years, he wasn't really given the chance to build on any success as i recall.

Never clearly understood how our coaching staffs used Ziggy. They'd pick someone else as our starter, Ziggy would relieve them and run for over a hundred yards, and we'd repeat the same inexplicable process the very next week. Devine Ozigbo was my favorite back for the last several years. For some reason, people kept looking past him. Thrilled that this blinkered approach finally came to an end. Hope he has a long and productive career in the NFL!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back