• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Devaney says the talent was there

I'm not saying this to be mean, but you should pay someone $3,000/year to post for you; way less embarrassing for you.

I have plenty of people who disagree with me on this site. If it was 97% of the posters I would certainly be inclined to do some self reflection. Or, possibly consider changing my screen name to YouTube Guy. You know, when someone posts a great song/video and it gets thousands of likes; yet, there's always that select few who don't get it?

funny-larp_o_1892363.jpg
Oh, yes. Very impressive. He sounds like a busy daddy. Does being a busy daddy qualify him to tell others how they should spend their time and money...or is it that fisherman part of him? Maybe he's qualified because he owns a whistle?

I came into this late. Are you bragging about your LARPing again?

Last edited:

There comes a time when it's best to walk away. This is the time. And amazingly, I'm not referencing myself.

Last edited:
It's quite unbelievable. Impossible to have a conversation with.

Hey ***. You said that you are putting Langsdorf and Cav on notice. Does this mean you are putting Riley on notice as well? If not, why not?

Seems to me that a Langsdorf/Cav fail would be a Riley fail as well. What do you think?

I've asked you this 4 times now with no response. I'm just curious. I hope you don't mind.

We can have this conversation if you want. It is certainly not impossible. In fact, it's easy! Its up to you.

If you don't have an answer or if you don't want to answer, just say so.

Last edited:
Hey ***. You said that you are putting Langsdorf and Cav on notice. Does this mean you are putting Riley on notice as well? If not, why not?

Seems to me that a Langsdorf/Cav fail would be a Riley fail as well. What do you think?

I've asked you this 4 times now with no response. I'm just curious. I hope you don't mind.

We can have this conversation if you want. It is certainly not impossible. In fact, it's easy! Its up to you.

Paramus one question. Who was responsible and made the decisions to fire banker and read and to hire diaco and Williams? Devaney, eichorst, or Riley.GBR.!!!

That doesn't address the question at all. We scored the fewest points per game since 2009. Armstrong (the "bottleneck") led 3 other offenses that were all significantly more successful, including one in 2014 that scored the most points per game since Crouch was directing the show. Why was 2016 so bad compared to Armstrong's other years?

The quarterback is an easy scapegoat, but pinning 2016's poor results on him is downright lazy.
Putting the blame any place else is delusional. (QB position) TA passing efficiency was 123 which is in the lower half of all B1G qb's.

You need to send *** a rent invoice for the space he occupies in your head.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back