• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Desmond Bland to visit FSU

Plans to OV. Is a December grad so Frost and Held better figure out a plan of attack and a possible plan B.

FSU o-line coach Greg Frey recruited Bland pretty hard when he was at Indiana and Bland was in HS. They have a pretty good relationship. Had he been able to qualify out of HS, be may have signed with the Hoosiers.

I brought it up a month ago how hard Florida State was starting to recruit Bland. Surprised they only now offered. Their o-line is crap.

Hes expected to step right in...hopefully move Farniok down to guard
The article says Bland is a guard. Maybe he can play tackle? Otherwise, I've read that the MN OL commit that N2FL has at the top of his rankings, could step in if he puts on enough mass.

Looks like another Dez Disappointment. In lieu of cash, this Dez must be interested in the Free Shoes.

Ha...you sir are correct. Bland was the one who's coach claimed would be an NFL center, correct?

My blinker is really slow today... Then again it is everyday … whom I kidding?

giphy.gif

Should be interesting. If he decides FSU is better for him, it is what it is. But I have to wonder why a lineman wouldn’t want to play in an offense like this. Seems like a great system for an offensive lineman to showcase himself.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back