• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Cross you legs north Stadium.

The Lummox

Red Shirt
15 Year Member
No, No Mr. Moos. Putting a possible hold on bathrooms in the north and south Stadium. It is no longer number 1 or worse number 2.

I like how Moos says "Americans are getting a little broader in the hips these days." LOL, yes our nation keeps getting fatter, especially in the Midwest and South. One of the reasons I hate attending games in person, because so many wide people make for quite the cramped situation. I don't mean to sound judgmental, several of my family members are far overweight and I love them unconditionally. It's just that the extra-wide fans make for an uncomfortable game experience.

I like how Moos says "Americans are getting a little broader in the hips these days." LOL, yes our nation keeps getting fatter, especially in the Midwest and South. One of the reasons I hate attending games in person, because so many wide people make for quite the cramped situation. I don't mean to sound judgmental, several of my family members are far overweight and I love them unconditionally. It's just that the extra-wide fans make for an uncomfortable game experience.
I am in the same boat. It gets real tight in the North stadium where my family has tickets.

At my age having a bathroom in the North stadium area would be most appreciated. Hope that happens in the next couple of years.

It's a budget thing. Could be timing as it will take time to finish construction.
The new bathrooms will be built, I'm predicting starting just after this season.

For now North Stadium (apparently) is not for those with small bladders.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back