• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Coaching Carousel Gary Anderson out at Oregon State.

And you also hate the truth? Weren't you beating your drum about a month ago? You'd be wrong also!! Sorry dude. I know that's gotta suck.

Settle down, punky, you took a stab and got one right. If you feel like the all knowing now, take a stab at gambling and find a chair in a local sports book. The only thing that sucks is how the results have been so far. I don't miss the idiot Riley replaced, but I do miss a consistently good product, the kind we haven't seen in 20 years.

Are you really needing to be 'right' that bad? You seriously come across like a middle school kid with the nonstop "I-told-ya-so" rhetoric. You're arm has got to be completely worn out by now.
I'm just tired of being backhanded by a bunch of people who were all dead ass wrong and they are still coming after me. Whatever man.

There is only one or two posters who made the proclamation that Riley was for sure gonna succeed here. Most everyone else just asked for patience so we could see the product.
And I didnt agree with that. And your wrong if you think it's a couple of posters. Hell, half this board was saying he was gonna deliver the goods. Nope. Everyone is backtracking now. Fine. I don't care. Funny as hell. Meanwhile, let's give the guys who were right a bunch of ----. Makes sense.

Last edited:

And I didnt agree with that. And your wrong if you think it's a couple of posters. Hell, half this board was saying he was gonna deliver the goods. Nope. Everyone is backtracking now. Fine. I don't care. Funny as hell. Meanwhile, let's give the guys who were right a bunch of ----. Makes sense.

Really? Half the board? BS.

Why? Why, when you know it will be. Makes no sense. None. I couldn't, in good concious, say anything different. It was easy to see.

You didn’t “know”, you “suspected” and you may end up right. I’ll tell you why I chose a patient positive wait and see approach. Because there wasn’t a damn say I had in any hiring. That’s why. We got who we got so I looked for some positives because I never had a say in who it was gonna be and for how long anyway.

And I didnt agree with that. And your wrong if you think it's a couple of posters. Hell, half this board was saying he was gonna deliver the goods. Nope.

There's a difference between saying he was going to deliver and being optimistic that he would. Most were optimistic and provided reasons. The man took a perennial loser and made them respectable before the bottom fell out on him. Maybe he can't relate to players as well or maybe he lost his edge. Who knows. Would he have been a fit at NU 10 years ago? I don't know. It might be that his scheme was better suited for the Pac 12 all along.

You caught hell because you were persistently negative. It gets old. It turned out that you were right about Riley. Congrats on that I guess. I sure as hell wouldn't want to be thumping my chest about it, but I guess I get wanting to emotionally react to the season and everyone who challenged you on your steadfast beliefs.

Settle down, punky, you took a stab and got one right. If you feel like the all knowing now, take a stab at gambling and find a chair in a local sports book. The only thing that sucks is how the results have been so far. I don't miss the idiot Riley replaced, but I do miss a consistently good product, the kind we haven't seen in 20 years.
Took a stab? Hardly. This one was tooooo easssssy.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back