• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Big10 Media Day

That was interesting. No one was called out by name, but those were some untempered sentiments. I still think he needs stronger X's and O's, but I'm glad he was able to express his feelings to some degree.

When you start 67 or 69 games... that's pretty clear who that was.

I feel like Morrow may have felt like his parents had sacrificed too much in staying in Chicagp for his basketball future and he owed them more than he was accomplishing at Nebraska - too bad if so. You shouldn't own others' decisions.

I hope that Miles is correct and that he's got a team this year. Been a while since we had fun with the basketball team.

Last edited:

We all better hope that Miles wins this year because I have ZERO faith in Moos to hire a good basketball coach.

Really? He strikes me someone who uses his strengths when needed, and relies on others when they aren't really as apparent.

Here's the full interview (8:08) with Evan Taylor, Glenn Watson & Miles from the Big10 Media Day.

Why do you feel this way? He answered the questions honestly.
He’s trying to be funny and entertaining. Do you see the high-quality big-time coaches on Comedy Central? His teams, with his talent, stink. This is all an act. Show me the money!!! Results on the court count, being funny during a press conference doesn’t accomplish anything.

He’s trying to be funny and entertaining. Do you see the high-quality big-time coaches on Comedy Central? His teams, with his talent, stink. This is all an act. Show me the money!!! Results on the court count, being funny during a press conference doesn’t accomplish anything.

1. Give me a “high-quality big-time coach” who is coming to Nebraska to coach its basketball program.

2. You don’t like his personality. That’s okay, it’s not an act, it’s who he is. He’s eccentric, so what. Get over it.

3. You will get your wish, Miles has to win this year or he’s probably gone. Then maybe Nebraska will hire a coach that is more your liking.

1. Give me a “high-quality big-time coach” who is coming to Nebraska to coach its basketball program.

2. You don’t like his personality. That’s okay, it’s not an act, it’s who he is. He’s eccentric, so what. Get over it.

3. You will get your wish, Miles has to win this year or he’s probably gone. Then maybe Nebraska will hire a coach that is more your liking.
1. Where in my post did I say a big time coach is coming to our program? Stupid response.
2. Oh ok. I’ll get over it. Another dumb response.
3. I’d hate to see him go. He has built such a powerhouse. What a loss.

Do you ever consider he is making a million plus to deliver a good product? Or do you just like his dumb jokes?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back