• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked As Huskers aim to recruit from the 'inside out,' the Show-Me state is loaded with targets in 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trevor Trout, DL, Chaminade

Rated the nation’s No. 2 D-tackle by Rivals.com, Trout racked up 60 tackles and four sacks as a junior. Holds offers from up to 25 power conference teams, including LSU, Texas, USC.

Interesting that Nebraska was not mentioned for recruiting some of the guys (like Trout, Thompson, Babb) that supposedly are interested in the Huskers and vice versa. Sign of the times and place that Ohio St/LSU/Texas/USC/bama/ Mizzou were more prominent. Sad, but understandable.

Last edited:
247Sports Mo. Top ten 2018

1. Kamryn Babb WR St. Louis 4*

2. Michael Thompson DT St. Louis 4*

3. Ayodele Adeoye ILB St. Louis 4*

4. Mario Goodrich ATH Lees Summit 4*

5. Dallas Craddieth WR Flarissant 4*

6. Trevor Trout DT St Louis 4*

7. Ronnie Perkins WDE St. Louis 4*

8. Daniel Parker SDE Blue Springs 3*

9. Kaleb Eleby Pro QB Maryland Heights 3*

10. Cameron Brown WR St. Louis 3*

I know Dallas Craddieth has been to Lincoln, any idea of how interested the Huskers are in him? I know he has received quite a few offers from BIG TEN schools. His Uncle is a very good friend of mine. Any info is appreciated. TIA

Last edited:

With Mizzou in a downward spiral since Pinkel retired, it really opens up Missouri to Nebraska. What the heck is even happening at Mizzou? I rarely hear them mentioned any more. Without Pinkel, they seem to be have sunk like a rock. Heck, I don't even know who their coach is. Are they still a 'spread' team?

Talk radio presents the entire University in less than stellar light. Issues from the top down.

I would love, love, love for us to own the state of Colorado and especially the state Missouri in recruiting every year..

I'm at a Volleyball tournament in Lawrence this weekend with a ton of Mizzu fans walking around. Maybe I can bug them and then razzle'em a bit about the recruits were gonna take from them lol.

Anyone know how actively the university recruits high school students in Missouri?

Seems like lots of potential with the way the present environment is at UM.

Last edited:
Anyone know how actively the university recruits high school students in Missouri?

Seems like lots of potential with the way the present environment is at UM.
The state always seems to have a top tier WR OR TWO. IM HOPING THERE'S SOME DLs and DBs also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back